Monday, January 28, 2008

Too Sweet!

I decided to try some V-Day photos of Jaden before I get too lazy... good thing I did because with my due date creaping up in three weeks, most likely getting induced in 2.5 weeks, just finishing Taylor's nursery and packing my hospital bags, and everything else going on, I'm glad I finished Jadens Valentine's! Now, I just need to order them! Jaden is now 20 months old. Where has the time gone? Where did my baby go? He's seriously such a big boy these days. It makes you happy and sad at the same time to watch them grow up so quickly, and learn so many new things so fast. Needless to say, this kid seriously cracks me up every day. =) Happy Valentine's Day incase I don't get back to posting until Taylor is born!

























More to come, blogger isn't letting me upload them all! =P

0 comments: