Saturday, May 31, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

Well, the first part of our Saturday was GREAT! We set up the water table that Grandma and Grandpa Brack got Jaden for his birthday. Well, I should say that I set it up before he woke up this morning. So we got up, put on his swim clothes and hat, and I had his breakfast and sippy cup already out on the deck. We barely came inside (except for the 45 minutes my daughter was cranky and didn't know what she wanted) for 4 hours. Both kids are worn out and napping... and so is my husband! So here I am, attempting to catch up on blogging, sharing photos, etc. Getting ready for round 2 after nap! I think we are going to set up the sprinkler "thingy" that Candace and Tony got for him, and grill some steaks. Should be a great Saturday! Summer is on it's way and I love it!











He decided he was pooped, so he'd crawl in Taylor's swing and chill for a bit. It was too funny!


0 comments: