Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Little Girl

My little girl is 4.5 months. I can't believe how fast the last 4+ months have flown by! Jaden is now over 2 years old, talking up a storm, got his first big boy haircut (those pics to come this weekend!), and Taylor is now squeeling as well as talking and giggling. Sometimes I just wish I could stop time for a little bit because the next thing I know, Taylor will be one and Jaden will be 3 years old. My little ones aren't going to be "little" for much longer it seems. Sooo here's my little girl- dimple and all!
























2 comments:

Mezo said...

wow! i came here randomly put these pics are soooo cute.. what camera did u use take them?

Mezo
http://healthyromance.blogspot.com/

NicoleBrackPhotography said...

Canon Rebel XT- I need an upgrade!